- Photo Gallery
- Photo Gallery
Sun Spot Removal
Sun Spot Removal in Jupiter, Ft. Lauderdale, & West Palm Beach, FL
All too often, the effects of aging on your skin are exacerbated by sun damage. Gravity takes its toll during the aging process, to be sure; but if your skin is discolored, excessively dry, has a leathery appearance, or marked by deep wrinkles, you have damaged your skin from overexposure to the sun.
What you've done to your skin is called photoaging, and there are a number of treatments we can recommend that can greatly reduce the visible signs.
- Laser resurfacing – Removes damaged skin and softens wrinkles.
- Tretinoin – Cream that can be applied directly to the skin, giving it a smoother feel and look and can even out skin tone.
- Microdermabrasion – This process scrapes away the top layers of skin, revealing the new, fresh skin underneath.
- Chemical peel – Using a chemical compound of varying strength, the top layer of skin is removed, causing your skin to regenerate a healthier top layer.
- Injections – With collagen injections, the collagen your body has lost during the photoaging process is replaced with bovine collagen. BOTOX Cosmetic injections immobilize the muscles that when normally tensed are the source of your wrinkles and laugh lines.
When you come to see us for sun damage treatments, we'll also review sun damage prevention tips and make sure you're set with protective sunscreen.
IPL, photo rejuvenation, fotofacial – all of these terms describe what is formally known as Intense Pulse Light treatments.
IPL treatments are a non–invasive alternative for a variety of skin treatments used for conditions on the chest, face, hands and neck, including:
- Sun damage
- Broken capillaries
- Age spots
- Brown spots
- Red or ruddy skin
While IPL might seem like another kind of laser treatment, it's not – the difference is in the amount of wavelengths the IPL wand emits to the targeted zone, widening the area that can be treated.
IPL is a safe treatment program that can be customized to suit your needs and schedule. Come in for a consultation and discuss if IPL treatments are right for you!
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 7:00pm|
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons