- Photo Gallery
- Photo Gallery
Laser Tattoo Removal - Locations in Jupiter, Ft. Lauderdale, & West Palm Beach, FL
We are the first practice in Florida to offer the Cutera Enlighten™!
Advancements in laser tattoo removal have helped many people erase serious mistakes and improve their appearances. If you're dissatisfied with an embarrassing tattoo, come to Aqua Plastic Surgery. As a highly trusted and well-reviewed medical spa in Jupiter, FL, we are able to offer the most cutting-edge laser tattoo removal treatments. In addition to extensive experience with Cynosure’s PicoSure™, we are excited to announce that we are the first practice in Florida to offer Cutera Enlighten™, making your tattoo removal even more effective than previously thought possible.
Learn More About Your Options
At Aqua Plastic Surgery, our tattoo removal treatments are able to help you gain your confidence back and remove past mistsakes. When you visit our state-of-the-art medical spa in Jupiter, FL, we'll walk you through your options for removal. By offering every type of tattoo removal laser available, Laser Skin Solutions is able to treat all skin and ink types . Our patientsd leave ink-free and thrilled with the results.
Laser Skin Solutions offers:
- Cutera Enlighten™
- Cynosure’s PicoSure™
- Traditional Q-switched lasers
- Alex TriVantage
We understand that no two patients are alike, and when you visit our facility, we'll take the time to devise a treatment plan specifically for you. For more information about the laser skin treatments we offer or to schedule a consultation, call Aqua Plastic Surgery today.
Jacksonville Laser Tattoo Removal Cost
LSS Jacksonville’s team wants to ensure that you are aware of potential costs, and we do everything possible to give you accurate estimates. We care about building lasting, caring relationships with our patients, and that starts with open conversations about treatment expectations. That said, we can’t make a concrete estimate prior to evaluating your tattoo ourselves. We’ll tell you the fees for the tattoo removal process during your free consultation.
If you’re curious about the process, know that there are multiple factors that determine tattoo removal cost, including the color of the inks, number of colors, type of ink, and the depth of the ink. Professional tattoos are more difficult to remove, as they contain more ink at a deeper level in the skin. Amateur or cosmetic tattoos will be simpler to remove, with fewer sessions and a lower overall cost. Standard cost-determining factors include:
- Size – We will measure the width and height of your tattoo in square inches, and use those measurements to determine how many laser shots treatment will take, and how long each session will last. The price does not increase proportionally with the size of the tattoo.
- Color – A simple tattoo has only black, gray, dark blue, or red colors. These are simpler to remove, and will require fewer and shorter treatments. If your tattoo contains lighter blues, green, orange, purple, or other similar colors, the cost will be higher because you will need more treatment sessions.
- Per-session payment versus purchase of a laser treatment package
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 7:00pm|
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons